Somerset Heights
Stonebridge
Te Rapa
Te Kowhai
Temple View
Thornton
Western Heights
Whitiora

I have shared the Images we have for 4 Tremere and 2 Gargoyles along with the Gangrel we know of. Finding any other Vampires down there is also a plus.
Goliath, if you can find out which of them you already have sculptures for and let us know, that would be great.

Plan is, Goliath, New Guy begins with D retainers (sorry I forgot how to pronounce Dragon) and myself will be in a van just out of Ngaruawahia. he will be sculpting I will be studying. If you guys find a vampire (or other weird thing) text us and I will telepathy you to get an image. If we already have a statue of that person we will all gather at your location and carefully follow them using my ritual (should work if not, keep hunting.) If we do not have an image of them, we will put it in the queue to get made.

While observing them make a note of what time they leave wherever they are and also if they used a credit card. Then contact mr b who may be able to track them via influence.

Hopefully we will not have a fight and need to rescue you if so, I will stay in touch and we will gather information until we can come and rescue you.

Porl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hamilton Recon

Post by frenzyslave on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:28 am

I have spare influence which could help the recon team:

Two influence actions of up to rating ELITE 3 for use (i.e. rating 1-3 action). My specialties are Morgue, Police, and Media I think.

My UNDERWORLD 1 influence is being spent to protect Alistair from not getting gacked - it's effectively Streetwise 1. Specialty in Street Gangs I think.

frenzyslave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chineselegolas on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:17 am

I have one Tremere sculpture (With a GM tag of Mann so they know which it is)
Will work on making the other 3 Tremere

Chineselegolas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Porl on Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:57 am

If you start with the two older Tremere, I will ask Alister to do the New Childe and the Giovanni.

Porl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thebruni on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Im going to start in Hamilton Central then move to Claudelands, Chartwell and finally Hamilton Lake

thebruni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SimonC on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:19 pm

I'm doing some computer/occult research first to find any events in the city that maybe of interest to the Tremere, looking for book readings/swaps, facebook /social media events or meet ups/ Photography or art classes (with a Occult flavour) basically anything that may be of interest to a vampire and starting my investigations from there.

SimonC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Porl on Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:06 am

SimonC wrote:I'm doing some computer/occult research first to find any events in the city that maybe of interest to the Tremere, looking for book readings/swaps, facebook /social media events or meet ups/ Photography or art classes (with a Occult flavour) basically anything that may be of interest to a vampire and starting my investigations from there.

Good thinking.

Not sure on exactly how the rule works but can we use action to block their actions? if so that might be a good thing to start doing.

Porl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane on Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:13 am

One of the Tremere is James Mann and I will deny a couple of his actions.

Zane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:38 am

By the way, on reflection, Suburbs in NZ are really too sparsely populated, so when I have time I may be condensing them (both in Auckland and Hamilton) down into geographically larger areas.

Also, please do feel free to open lines of discussions with the team. We're usually tired and just trying to go home by the time we finish writing action replies (so they can get a little terse), but we really do care about y'all.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://extinction.forumotion.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by thebruni on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 am

So here is my info from Hamilton recon.

Your searches run into something mildly concerning; a group of Kindred that you don’t recognize, working as a team to watch each other’s backs while feeding. They head South after you spot them and they finish feeding.

Cautious follow-ups to this discovery reveal that you’ve found a newly-established shared haven and turn up evidence of associated wards. Further delicate observation reveals the precise size of the current situation…

I will pass the information about this new group along with giving the others mental images through a telepathy link and the location of the shared haven.

thebruni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:02 pm

If Tevas, Alastair, and Goliath can let us know what information they have discovered so we can confirm the battle plan for Hamilton

Gaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chineselegolas on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:22 pm

A large number of unknown Kindred have been spotted in the city. You craft statues of three of them (largely randomly chosen), with information passed on to you from Unknown.
Someone has used Morgues influence to Smooth Over a death in the past month. No other Influence usages you can see in the past three months.

Chineselegolas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:27 am

Alright. I'm going to be assuming people give complete info, and put it here (and only here) for the planning.

The Kindred population of Hamilton has exploded - the signs are clear to those who know that a city that once likely supported maybe half a dozen Kindred is now home to three or more times as many. There are a number of buildings - all relatively close together - that have been recently purchased, warded, secured electronically, and presumably used as havens... and when people leave the secured areas, they do so in teams. The situation has been militarized.

These buildings - mostly private homes - are in the general vicinity of Hamilton Gardens, where the largest coup of the fact-finding missions has been made: there is a massive underground bunker, built with spherical warded rooms connected by corridors, underneath the Gardens. Judging by the design of the connecting tunnels, it has been there for decades. This is probably the Chantry.

It is also close enough to the "safehouses" that reinforcements could conceivably arrive at them.

Surveillance has revealed which "safehouses" host:

- Nathaniel Worthington II
- At least two Tremere (including the presumed neonate new recruit)
- An individual identified as probably a Gangrel (encountered in the first skirmish against the Tremere)
- Celeste Rana ("Warriordor" who escaped the ambush)
- Unidentified inhabitants, but it's a very nice house.

...as well as the main Chantry.

Aaron Adler raises the following question at the meeting:

"So. Who wants what place? We've got enough Packs to hit all of them, so which Pack wants what?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 am

As much as Caine's Crusade would love to hit the main chantry, we'd need a way of taking down the wards.... That is something that Pack Tel is probably best suited to.
Pack WER will take on the Gangrel and those associated with them.

Last edited by Gaza on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Gaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thebruni on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:23 am

So there is 5 safe houses and the chantry. How many packs do we have involved in the atttack.

We have
Caines Crusade
Pack Tel
Pack WER
Night stalkers
And how many others?

thebruni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:03 am

Night Stalkers are not going down.

We have Kushiel's Pack (Ultra-Conservatives); Aaron's Pack (St Blaise); and Kaleo Hale's Pack (Pander)

Gaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by thebruni on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 am

So 6 packs and 6 buildings conveniently do we want to try hit some of the buildings before going to the chantry? Better to pull them out if we can. Were there wards at all the buildings or just the chantry?

thebruni

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:55 am

There are a number of buildings - all relatively close together - that have been recently purchased, warded, secured electronically, and presumably used as havens...

Gaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:57 am

Kaleo's pack call themselves "the Avengers", Aaron's pack call themselves "Essence of Victory" and Kushiel's pack call themselves "Kushiel's Pack" (...they voted for it unanimously. Out of respect. And desire to keep their innards appropriately named.)

Aaron: "You want to alert them to trouble and give them more of a chance to ambush us? Why?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:13 am

The Ventrue is mine!

Gaza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content